I wrote a blog on the 12 Benefits of Dream Interpretation. One benefit was gigantic, which was as follows:
Here’s an enormous bonus of learning the secret language of dreams – you will have better relationships and a happier love life. Your dreams give warnings about people who are toxic to your health, red flags concerning a potential mate, the “right one” to have a love relationship with, tips to resolve issues, and ideas on how to continue harmony in the relationship.
Afterwards, I thought to myself, hmm, that would be an excellent Facebook Live presentation. Some of you may not desire to watch the video; therefore, I wrote the six main points below the video.
- Dreams give warnings about people who are toxic to our health.
- You will receive messages about when someone is lying to you.
- Another dream you could have is it’s time to move on from a friend, lover, or even a work relationship.
- True feelings that you have been denied will be actualized in your dreams.
- Solutions to resolve issues within the relationship.
- Lastly, your dreams could give ideas on how to create harmony within the relationship.
Your comments are welcome below. Also, I’m currently writing another book, which is concerning dreams about relationships. Please feel free to send any dreams to firstname.lastname@example.org your personal name and identifying details will be kept anonymous. If you need help with analyzing a dream, please click dream interpretation services, and for help with your relationships, visit Pamela Cummins.