Many people desire to know what their dreams mean, while a few others think dreams are total nonsense. You could be thinking what doe personal growth have to do with dream interpretation? Yet, did you ever contemplate why we do dream? The following sentences are from the blurb for my book Learn the Secret Language of Dreams delivers a clear meaning why we dream:
Do you know that your dreams are special and unique? But if you don’t understand their meaning, you are missing out on vital information. Because every night your subconscious mind sends you messages to help you solve problems, improve relationships, and teach you how to create a higher quality of life.
Reason We’re On Earth
We are here on the planet Earth to learn, grow, love, and transform into our fullest potential; however, we often become bogged down in the material world. Ta dah! That’s where our dreams of the nighttime come in handy, to remind us why we truly are alive. Not to own another home or car, but to work on our personal growth to become higher spiritual beings. I personally have transformed my life due to my interpreting my dreams; to read about my experience click How Interpreting Dreams Transformed My Life.
Your Dreams Reveal Four Vital Facts
- The true reality of your life, for a dream will bypass your denial.
- What your real emotions are regarding a situation in your life; stuffing your feelings are not an option in the dreamtime.
- Issues/obstacles that need to be overcome.
- Solutions to every area in your life.
It’s impossible to grow without knowing what to work on; therefore, you need to learn to interpret the wisdom of your dreams. This is not an overnight process. Learning your personal dream symbols and messages can be compared to personal growth – it’s a life long journey… You can’t find the full meaning of a dream nor who you are in a book, on a blog, or taking a course, although these are tools to assist you to toil the journey of interpreting dreams for your personal growth.
The Work Needed to Interpret Your Dreams
- Remember your dreams. Check out my free gift How to Remember Your Dreams.
- Journal your dreams daily or as much as possible.
- Learn your unique symbolism; hint, you won’t find it in a dream dictionary.
- Discover the patterns and repetition of dream themes, which is why a dream journal is a must to refer back to.
- Compare your dream to what has happened or is occurring in your life for possible dream meanings.
- Interpret your dream, while allowing for several possible interpretations.
Yes, dream interpretation requires a mega amount of effort, yet it is so worth it! Have you ever had a dream that excelled your personal growth? I loved to hear about it in the comment section.