Are your dreams baffling?
Would you like to understand what your dreams mean?
Do you want to be able to remember your dreams, yet only recall glimpses?
Perhaps, you find the process of journaling your dreams overwhelming?
Then this 21 day challenge is for you! That begins on February 9, 2020.
You’re About to Invite into Your Life:
What You Will Receive
You get all that to propel you on your lifelong dream interpretation journey for only $21.00!
We will focus on increasing your dream recall abilities as it’s impossible to analyze what you can’t recall. Plus what method of recording keeping works best for you and tips on how to encourage you to routinely record your dreams.
Discover how to comprehend your unique symbolism, instead of searching for the generic symbols’ meaning in a dream dictionary that are based on a writer’s opinions. In addition, there will be daytime exercises to help strengthen your symbolism muscle.
It’s time to venture into the heart of dream interpretation! This is where you will learn a step by step of how to analyze a dream. Once you learn this process, you have tools to assist you for a lifetime.
If you’re wondering if analyzing your dreams are worth it, then check out these seven reasons:
- Dreams’ messages assist you to find the answer to who am I.
- Environment dreams alert you to what is happening around you while you’re sleeping to protect you from danger.
- Information in your dreams can assist you in healing ill health.
- Dreams reveal the truth of many situation in your life.
- Dreams give solutions to difficulties and problems in your life.
- Precognitive dreams give the gift of insight for upcoming future events.
- You will recognize whether or not it is an issue to overcome dream or truly was a visit from your departed loved one.
I’ve seen these and many more benefits from interpreting my clients and own dreams. In fact, your dreams of the nighttime are similar to a psychic reading that guide you along the path of life.
Ready to Take the Challenge?
21 days of Dream Interpretation
Who Your Teacher Is
Pamela Cummins has been on the self-growth and spirituality path since 1989. Because of her own amazing transformation, she loves to accelerate your personal and spiritual growth. Pamela does this by teaching you how to turn your dream’s nighttime messages into daytime wisdom and helping you to access your inner wisdom. How? With her dream interpretation services, spiritual growth coaching, and teaching classes and workshops. She is the author of six books and the self-improvement oracle deck, Purrs for Humans. Her columns, articles, and blogs are published in numerous magazines and publications.
Got Questions? Use the below contact form.