When we humans learn how to analyze the messages of the nighttime we open ourselves up to manifest our greatest selves. ~ Pamela Cummins
Every night your dreams are communicating with you in a secret language. What are your dreams trying to say to you? They could be about:
- Solutions to your problems.
- Situations and feelings you have denied.
- Insights to possible health issues and/or treatments to use.
- Issues in your life that you choose not to deal with or are repressing, which can lead to nightmares and recurring dreams.
- Premonitions of upcoming events.
- Visitation from your deceased loved ones.
- And so much more…
It’s extremely rare to find your true dream meanings in a dream app/dictionary, as symbols in a dream are unique to each dreamer, plus they’re only one small factor in analyzing your dreams. Dream interpretation is very complicated! On Learn Dream Interpretation you will discover a wealth of knowledge to assist you: a multitude of blogs on many dream topics, a free gift, online courses, books, and services. Please explore this website to discover more about this fascinating subject.
Pamela Cummins, dream interpretation expert, is here to serve you, whether you want her to interpret your dreams or learn how to do your own dream analysis. She has been interpreting dreams for over twenty-five years, writing the column In the Dreamtime since 2013, an author of six books including, Learn the Secret Language of Dreams, and has been a guest on numerous radio shows and podcast. To learn more about Pamela, please visit her about and media page .